Important professional stuff you should know about Dr. Lass:
- Earned her Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science with a Minor in Strength & Conditioning from University of Delaware in 2010
- In 2010, she first joined the Conshohocken Physical Therapy team as a Physical Therapy Aide
- In 2013, she received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Drexel University
- Began treating as a Doctor of Physical Therapy at CPT in 2013
- She has clinical experience in acute care, outpatient orthopedics, and vestibular rehabilitation with a focus in treating patients with Post-Concussive Syndrome
- She has taken continuing education courses in vestibular rehabilitation, running mechanics, strength and conditioning, and the McKenzie approach to treating low back and neck pain. She looks forward to furthering her skills with other courses
- She anticipates pursuing and attaining her Certified McKenzie Spinal Specialist Certification and attending Emory University’s Vestibular course for advanced training in vestibular rehabilitation.
When Dr. Lass is not working at CPT, you can find her working out at the gym…pumping iron, kickboxing, or spinning. You can also find her on the softball diamond playing on her co-ed slow pitch team, “Rebel Alliance.” She loves the Philadelphia Eagles and the UD Blue Hens. Sunflowers are her favorite flower and her idea of a perfect day is laying on the beach. Recently married, she looks forward to starting a family and raising children.
Meghan can be reached at email@example.com.